Saturday, May 16, 2009

I survived my first week...

but just barely!!!  I'm SUPER tired but I just keep telling myself it's only for 4 more weeks!!!  I'm not going to lie...the transition has been rough:(:(  Sam is ULTRA possessive of his now limited time with mommy.  Before going back to work he had all day to share mommy...now he only has the time after work.  He wants me to hold him more and he has started this "baby talk"...I think he misses his mommy!!  Baby Girl had started sleeping through the night but the ONLY night she went 7 hours this week was the night when I spent most of the day with her (I took off for a doctor's appt).  Talk about guilt...it's like she is saying, "I'll sleep good for you if you stay home with me"!  

Here are some pics to keep you updated...
The English Girls (minus AJ) on Mother's Day...

Mommy's Little Man
Charley in  her first smocked dress....
I get out of the shower and walk downstairs to this... 
I do believe Elli even got some popcorn!!!

Sam, Charley, and I got to Miss Danielle's softball game and we were THOROUGHLY entertained.  Danielle got not 1 but 2 hits (her first hits ALL season...lets just say she has a long way to go before we start calling her possum) AND she was named MVP....go ahead miss thing!!!   Isn't she precious...

Mom, Danielle, Charley and I went to a Mother/Daughter Banquet.  I have been to one every year of life but this was my first one being a mother to a daughter!!!!  It was at an adorable tea room...Danielle and I were practicing before our pot of tea came out!!! 
"pinky out"...

Sam just being cute...


Thanks for all my moral support this week!!!!  You guys are the best!!! Here's to the fasted 4 weeks ever...well except for the weeekends...they can slow down!!! 

1 comment:

Wolford Family said...

Adorable pics, Emily! Come on, Summertime!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails