I thought I would give you guys what you really want...a picture post...here is our Thanksgiving weekend recapped by pics:
The Jones and the Wolfords came over on Saturday night for our annual "Friends Thanksgiving"! We had it at our house this year and I was excited to have a reason to finish up all my decorating!!! We have so much fun together and I'm so thankful for each of their friendships! Here is Sam with Riley...I'm pretty sure she didn't cry the whole time, yeah I don't know what they feed her either, but I'm pretty sure I need to find out before baby girl gets here!

Check out Josh Junior...he is a very smiley boy!!!

Sam was learning to share his treasured football, he was also teaching his buddies how to "get on it"...one of Chris's many football fumble games!

This was our attempt at a kid shot...you have to consider our subjects are all under 21 months!

Here is our funny pic: please note the placing of Tony's hand, still not sure what Chris is doing, and the girls decided to play baby swap, poor little Riley...I really didn't know I was pulling her cute little dress up...once again, better work that out before baby girl gets here!!!

Then Chris decided that Elli should be in the picture!!!

Here is our best attempt at a group shot. Please note the basketball I couldn't let go of do to a certain little boy!

Just think that last year we had one highchair...now we are up to two highchairs and a baby swing!!! We already decided that a
kiddy table was in our near future!

This is the start of the English Thanksgiving pics: What is wrong with this picture...do think either Chris or Greg are waking up at 5 to go shopping...why are they looking at the ads while we are cleaning up the dishes???

Sam eating Thanksgiving dinner all by himself, we have cranberry stained pants to prove it!

Cousin shot...plus one pesky aunt
mammie:)

How sweet!

Mom's spread! Look at that harvest casserole...wonder who made that...wink, wink AJ????

Amy took this shot in the car on the way there...PRECIOUS!!!!

take a look at the time...its past 11:30...that's me attempting to act like I can "party like a rock star"...don't proof read, just admire all the cuteness!
2 comments:
Sam is such a cutie, I just can't help it sometimes!
Glad you have picture of the harvest casserole. I was worried no one would believe me.
And just for the record...I told Emily to start reading Pioneer Woman MONTHS ago. Did she do it??? NO!!! And now look at her...having to catch up on everything. I really can't keep filling you in Emily. You must do your homework yourself.
ahh I can't believe how BIG he is getting Emily!!
<3 Brynn
Post a Comment