This little boy LOVES his big sister!!! When I say she is his best friend...I mean look at them!

Elli would let that kid DO ANYTHING to her! He rides her like a horse, as in bouncing up and down...and she lets him. Frequently she gets poked in the eyes with those cute little fingers and she even lets him pull at her cheeks!

No matter how many times I kick that dog off the bed in the middle night and INSIST to Chris that I'm taking her to the closest farm the very next day...how could I ever...look at the love!!!

Sam is going to be such a GREAT big brother to baby girl Dowdy!! Look how much he loves his 4 legged sister!! By the way, speaking of PRECIOUS, Sam is gaining SO many words everyday...BUT MY FAVORITE IS...when he rubs my ever-growing belly and says..."ohhh sissy"!
2 comments:
Em I'm very impressed with all the posts recently!! I can't believe you've already decorated! You're SUPPOSE to wait til after Thanksgiving.... don't forget about Mr. Turkey!! :) haha
Pics of Sam are adorable!!!!
how sweet:) that is a very understanding dog you have there:) marissa is into giving our dogs kisses (and they let her...but probably only b/c she feeds them from her highchair:)) anyway, sam is such a cutie! hope y'all have a very happy thanksgiving!
Post a Comment