Friday, November 28, 2008

He melts my heart....

I mean, just look at that face....but for the record...it all started because this guy melted my heart first..the tall hunky one, with the "come on hun, really, you want me to smile for yet ANOTHER picture smirk!!!
Let me explain...
This past week I have been absorbed...neigh, obsessed with my new BFF "The Pioneer Woman". Where has she been my whole blogging life? I began reading what basically is a "blog book" about how she met her rancher husband, and I COULD NOT STOP. Now you know I'm not one for "reading novels", especially romance, but she is SO funny and her love story reminded me SO much of when Chris and I started dating ohhh so long ago, ok minus the whole she feel in love with cowboy and now they live on a ranch thing!
Those that were around can testify to the fact that we had it bad...pathetic didn't come close, we were put your finger down your throat GAG me in love, from day one! My feet were swept off the ground from the start and they have yet to land!
I had the BEST time reading about the pioneer woman's romance, mostly because it made me giggle with reminiscent thoughts about my own! If you have a good chunk of time and feel like being extremely lazy, grab a cup of coffee and your laptop and head on over to the PW love saga...I hope your heart starts pounding and that you can't contain the girlish giggles as you go back in time to when you feel in love...but to quote the Pioneer Woman herself...have a cold shower on standby!

For the record, my heart was melted twice tonight. First, when Sam snuggled up with me on the couch to watch The Polar Express, we were home alone, in our PJ's, and don't tell daddy but we stayed up late and and we both ended up falling asleep. Secondly, when I came home exhausted to a super cute note Sam's daddy left me on the bathroom mirror...like I said...Gag me...We know!!!






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails