Looks like we have Coach Dowdy Junior on our hands, for the record that is Chris's official coaching whistle...you know, the whistle that brought home the district regular season and tournament championship, not to mention Coach of the Year:)...in my mind I picture Sam blowing his whistle, pointing to the corner, and setting his watch to time the 60 (you PH boys know exactly what I'm talking about)!!!
Unkie Greg...take a look at that drool/spit..I'll give you 5 bucks to take a blow from that whistle!

How cute is the "mini-me"!!! He LOVES this thing! We have decided to store it directly beside the plastic golf clubs therefor, unfortunately for Sam, making it an "outside only toy"! Sam is in hopes of talking to the big man (a.k.a. Santa), and scoring him some real metal junior clubs for Christmas. Chris and I might be out of luck, because lets face it...He's been a really good boy!!!
1 comment:
So cute! Brad and I have been playing the guessing game with the name for baby girl Dowdy haha... We need to come see Sam's big boy furniture soon! AND thanks for the shout out :)
Post a Comment