I'm finally getting around to putting up pics of the pumpkin patch...at this rate look out for Halloween pics around Easter!
Look who thought the pumpkins were...you guessed it...BALLS!

Our one attempt at a family picture...we tried!

Sam enjoyed the hay slide!!! That could be possible the only smile caught on camera!

Yes I put my child in a rusty
wheel barrel with a pumpkin...did you catch a
glimpse at who got to join us at the patch!

"My dad taught me to lift with my legs!"

You guessed correctly...
elli-belly accompanied us to the pumpkin patch! And who would have guessed that the owners of
Jeter's had two short-haired pointers of their own!! So we got to let Elli off her leash and she LOVED every second of being a farm dog!! (PLEASE note the redskins collar!)

Sam picking his own pumpkin!!

...and making a run for it!!

Daddy and Sam admiring the beauty!

The annual walking pic...Elli had to sneak in!

Apparently since we are fellow
german pointer lovers we got the royal treatment! Sam got to drive the tractor!!

We like to call this..."Serious Sam"


I promise I had the cutest picture of Sam smiling amongst all the pumpkins...THE PERFECT SHOT, and one of the ONLY ones of him actually smiling AND looking at the camera...and I
accidentally erased it on the way home as I was looking through my pictures....AND I cried...ACTUAL tears...AND Chris laughed REALLY hard!!! I'm going to blame the hormones!!
2 comments:
I just laughed out loud at "Serious Sam" - oh he's too stinkin cute!
I was just doing some blog stalkin'
I scrolled down your most recent blog for a quick overview!
"Serious Sam" got me again...
He's such a clown!
Post a Comment