Friday, August 15, 2008

Our little trooper made it! Sam had his "wee-wee" (I'm sure when he is 15 he will ABSOLUTELY love me for that one) surgery today and all went well! I have been a ball of stress all week worrying about the surgery especially the "putting under" part of it. What an answered prayer it was when we meet with the anesthesiologist (yes I googled the spelling). He was such a nice man that kept reassuring us how much he will take care of Sam, answered all our questions, and the best part was that instead of making him lay down of the bed for transport...he carried him and set him in his lap to give him the medicine..what a sweet man!!! Dr. Kagey, who turns out to be a friend of Sarah Snow...what a small, small world did an AWESOME job. While the 20 minutes after surgery were NOT fun (insert lots of screaming and crying...ps...by far the hardest part of the day...not being able to console your child (I might have shed just one tear) I WISH I had the time and energy to post a video of Sam just 3 hours after surgery kicking his soccer ball and "Sam Dunking" on his mini-hoop! Please continue to pray for Sam, that everything heals correctly and that the pains continues to ease! Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update...glad to hear everthing went well!!!!!

Anonymous said...

David is a one a of a kind. I'm sooooo glad God gave you comfort with the doctors he provided!!! Glad he's back up and kickin' so fast :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails