Monday, August 4, 2008

It's the season...baby!!! (sorry...totally a dowdy inside joke)

SERIOUSLY PEOPLE...who is letting their child rock a Chris Cooley Redskins jersey the first week in August...can we say Redneck baby!!!!

Ohh wait..."those people" were Chris and I on Sunday!!! I know what your thinking...please don't tell me you actually took him anywhere????
The answer... yes...a Walmart and Applebee's run to be exact!!!!
Mental Note: When making deals with Chris about when Sam can wear his Redskins apparel do NOT forget about the not one...but 4 pre-season games!!!! Sunday night football is back...we enjoyed watching the Redskins vs. Colts game and especially hearing all the hall of famers give their speeches! (Art Monk may have justified why I let Chris hang his "Best Of" collage in our office...and yes I too am slightly stunned I just admitted that!)
HAIL TO THE REDSKINS.....IT'S THE SEASON BABY....(kinda of...I mean if you count the pre-season)!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails