It really does seem like yesterday that I was writing this post about his first day of kindergarten! (I just read that post and teared up...again) He has had a rock star first year of school! We could not have asked for a better school experience for him! He loved school and was successful academically and socially! His teacher had the kindest words to say about Sam on his report card (and in his "Oh the Places You'll Go" book!) We are so proud of you Sam! We think you're the coolest kid ever...and so did Mrs. Green! :)
(Those are personalized picnic baskets for his teachers!)
Sam is officially a first grader! We are in the same grade now...I don't know how I feel about that! :)
First Day of School:
Last Day:
Ok you can go ahead and stop growing up now! ;)


1 comment:
Emily,
I even teared up when I saw that first day of Kindergarten picture again....looks like a "baby" compared to the one just a few days ago! Why don't they just stop growing?!? SERIOUSLY!!!
I hope y'all have a great summer!
-Abby
Post a Comment