If Sam found his element on the golf course then Sissy has found her element on the stage! She performed a ballet and a tap number that were to die for adorable! She had a smile on her face the whole time and she was able to follow the teacher on each dance! We were so proud of her! Way to Go Charley!
Her favorite part might have been her curly hair and the little bit of make-up I put on her!
Little mermaid ballet number! I mean precious people...
"fat and skinny....fat and skiny...fat...
Tap routine to Peter Pan, "I don't wanna grow up"!
They are supposed to have a pouty face here...no problem for sissy girl!
"I don't wanna grow up" pouty face...check!
BEAUTIFUL Charley girl! Is she not absolutely adorable...
Thanks for coming to support our little dancer! (and Laura who had to leave before we could get a picture....doesn't it feel like we were just at this little girl's recital??








No comments:
Post a Comment