Saturday, June 8, 2013

iPhone pics

I braved all three by myself at Sam's school carnival!  We had a lot of fun!  The kids got their faces painted for the first time!  Sam's was a soccer ball with PH on it and Charley chose a watermelon!  That girl loves her some watermelon!  HA!  Sam was one lucky boy and won a cake on his only chance with his last ticket at the cakewalk!





All three cleaned, fed, and ready for bed on time...during soccer season!  I felt I needed to document it so I would remember it could be done!!!

Same loved t-ball!  Mental note...take more family pics...they're pretty cute!

  In attempt to make me a Mother's day card at church Sam wrote a "m" instead of a "y"!  Whoops!  It did in fact make his teacher laugh!  


Charley sweet Mother's Day tea!

Hims don't mind hims some sweet potatoes!   (ask Amy Jo if you need translation...we have made our own language!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails