Friday, April 29, 2011

You've got a friend in me...

You see my sister Amy Jo and brother in law Greg are moving back to Roanoke and they are going to be bringing a newborn baby boy with them and well..."I'm cited" (that's for you Amy Jo...and yes we have our own language)  Wouldn't you be excited if your best friend in the whole wide world was moving back home and would be a SHORT drive away!!  While Amy Jo and I are COMPLETE opposites and we try hard to pretend we aren't best friends :):)....WE TOTALLY ARE!!  I can't wait to see how our relationship grows even stronger and to have our kids GROW UP TOGETHER in the same city!   Now hurry up and have that baby and COME HOME!   And because I'm such an annoying little sister I'm going to post pregnancy pictures of Amy Jo because I think they are so stinkin cute (and because when I was 6 you buried my new born baby cabbage patch in the mud...only to be found a year later...and you know what they say about paybacks...MUAHAHAHAHA) 
This one is my favorite..



Every time I think about Amy coming home I think of us as little girls holding hands, skipping together singing the Toy Story theme song..."You've Got a Friend In Me"!!!  (for the record we never did this that is just what makes my heart happy to picture!)

1 comment:

Amy Jo said...

I just teared up :) We totally are BFFs aren't we!? I can't wait to move back home with my new little family either!
And is it "tooooo late to apologize" about the cabbage patch doll?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails