Friday, April 22, 2011

Pump it Up!

 I have been on Spring Break this week!  For the first time in 7 years I don't have the same spring break as Chris :(  I was really bummed about it especially since I use spring break to recharge during soccer season!  Even though Daddy has had some late nights we have had an AWESOME spring break!  I have been on an organization streak and I have just sat and played with my kids and it has been so great....perfect even!!!  On Wed. we met up with Anna and her two little boys Eli and Coy at pump it up!  The kids literally had the times of their lives!  They LOVE this place and played non-stop.  Both of them kept talking about how much fun they had!  I love doing things that they love so much!  After pump it up we headed over to McDonald's for lunch and more playing!  I'm pretty sure if Sam could have created his most.perfect.day.ever...this is exactly what he would have done, in fact he stated numerous times that his was THE.MOST.FUN.DAY.EVER!!!!!  He had SO much fun!

Did you know Charley could do everything all by herself!  Even climb the big slide!  Which she did approximately 3,765 times!  Look at those faces....PURE JOY!!!!!!


 Did someone say water break...look at those sweaty faces!!
 Look at big boy Eli!
 This was  super hard wall to climb and both Eli and Charley did it several times!  They are so strong!!
Needless to say they both took REALLY GREAT naps!  And by both I mean all three of us!!!  :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails