GOING TO THE CHAPEL
and their
GONNA GET MARRIED!!!!
And the Dowdy House is SO, SO, SO excited! Because well, Cayim is our BFF and we want her to be the happiest person in all the world and well...Wayne makes her just that!!! CONGRATS CAYIM (AKA Aunt Dam) AND WAYNE!!!
Very nice work Waynester!
They got engaged at the Lincoln Memorial on Opening Day (Baseball season)...so, so fitting!
I tease Cam that she is combining my two greatest fears in life...public speaking (toast at the wedding) and my kids behavior in public (Sissy and Sam are both in the wedding). I would only go through this much anxiety for one person and that is our Aunt Dam! Lucky for me she is the MOST laid back bride ever and she totally doesn't care what happens with the kids AND she was also nice enough to pick out bridesmaid dresses that have pockets! :):):) I teased her that one pocket is reserved for paci's (Charley and Wayne's...ohh I tease you Waynester) and the other is reserved for candy...we should be able to make it through the wedding just fine! :) We can't wait until September! I'll give them exactly one week after they get back from their honeymoon before I start to hassle them about babies....ohhh I kid....ok, ok, ok, I'll give them two!:)


2 comments:
One week is longer than she gave us seeing as how we received a baby name book from the Dowdys as a wedding gift :) haha
Congrats Cam! You are going to be a beautiful bride!
Post a Comment