Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Random Picture

Two weekend ago I went up to Williamsburg to help give a shower for Amy Jo.  I made these cute favors:
 It is a small bottle of lotion with a tag that read, "We've showered Amy in baby blue, now here's a "shower" gift for you!  I thought they turned out really cute!  Here is the other side of the tag...cute, cute!
 I made some more suckers!
 When I got back in town Chris had a chicken nacho bar set up...he was so proud! :)
 Look at this cute boy...he "doesn't mind" him some strawberries!
 Neither does this girl!

 Here is a cute frog craft Sam made at preschool!  He loved "flicking" out his frog tongue!

 He also made these cute guys:
In like a lion...out like a lamb!

1 comment:

Katie said...

umm chicken nachos?? i'll be right over.

Related Posts with Thumbnails