We have been super busy here at the Dowdy house but I wanted to post about last weekend (yes as in over a week ago!) before I forget! On Sat. Charley and I attended the annual Mother/Daughter banquet with Gee-Jo. I have attended this banquet since I was a little girl and I look forward to it every year! Here were our cute little favors!
It was during Charley's nap time so needless to say she was not the perfect angel! But she sure did look cute in her new spring coat from Gee-Jo...and it was a GOOD thing she looked REALLY cute (if you know what I mean :) )
This pretty much sums up her joyful spirit!
After lunch mom offered to watch Charley so I could attend Kim's baby shower! Kim is in our small group and I loved getting together with all the girls for good food and fellowship and to help celebrate little miss Isabella!
Sam and Daddy were off having the time of their lives...more to come on their Daddy/son weekend!
First Week of School
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment