Wednesday, October 20, 2010

When mom brings over boxes...you are guaranteed some quality entertainment


This particular box had a lot of my writing samples from elementary school!  This one tells how I want to be a librarian...I was in the first grade!  I thoroughly enjoy my artistic abilities!  I'm pretty sure if asked to draw a shelf with books and myself today it would look 99 percent the same!  
 Ohh my inner first grade Picasso!!   This would be my brontosaurs interpretation!
 All I have to say is..."Seriously Jo...Seriously"!!
 My first grade report card.  What Mrs. Ayers forgot to mention was that mom was friends with all my teachers so they had to say nice things!  Most times they would leave mom personal messages on my report card!

 Here are my thoughts on my first grade letter to the big man:
1. I'm glad I wanted a real "live" kitten as opposed to what.... a dead one?
2.Still could use a radio with an alarm.  Just last week Chris's alarm didn't work and I was almost late for work.
3.Good point on the fighting and drugs "first grade Emily"...very valid!
4. Even in first grade I was forgetful...I can't believe I almost forgot to say Hi to Rudolph...how rude of me!

 Speaking of Christmas...this Christmas photo of us English girls just.makes.my.heart.smile!!!!
Your welcome Laura and Amy Jo....see I'm still as annoying as I was in first grade!!:)

1 comment:

Keeping up with the Jones said...

Crack-me-up!!! SO cute! Love the letter to the Big man! :) You need to dive into your journal next! hahaha! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails