Tuesday, October 19, 2010

We are proud of you Cameron!

Last Friday we loaded up the car and headed to UVA to watch the UVA vs. Tech soccer game!  This was very special for Chris because one of his former players now plays for UVA and you just don't get much better than UVA soccer! :) It was so much fun getting to see the packed out stadium and Cam all decked out in his UVA gear!  

Sissy has her pink UVA shirt that Cam's family got her...she is ready for the fun!! 


 The whole gang!  We talked Aunt Cam into going with us!! (for the record Sissy is starting to call Cam "Dam" just like Sam did when he was her age!  Also for the record I'm sure she means "Dam" like the beavers make and not the curse word!)  The funny part about Cam going is that when Chris called to ask she def. thought it was at Tech and not UVA and didn't know until we started driving!  She is such a good sport!  Do not let all the room around us fool you!  Before long the whole side was jammed packed!

It was a great game!  UVA won in overtime with a "golden goal".  Much like the first goal I missed it because I was in the bathroom changing someone's diaper!   

 Look how cute Sam looks in his preppy UVA puffy vest! Sam and Cam...try not to look too excited about having your picture taken!  :)
I brought Cam a plastic Halloween bucket with all kinds of candy and a card!  Chris was all "Emily put that in a bag, I am not going to make Cam carry a jack-o-lantern through the locker room...maybe when he is a senior, but absolutely NOT when he's a freshman!  I thought he had a legitimate point so I put it in a bag!

We had so much seeing Cam  and his family at the game!  We can't wait until we cheer on the Woos again!  

1 comment:

Keeping up with the Jones said...

I love how our Cam is representing VT with her (craft night I'm sure) blanket!! :)
PS: we need another craft night asap!

Related Posts with Thumbnails