Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Boys night out!

Last Tuesday Chris got 2 free tickets to see the NBA preseason game from a friend.  He was such a good sport to ask Dylan if he would like to accompany he and Sam to the game!  They had such a great day!  They went to the driving range, met up with the girls to eat pizza, and then headed to the game!  Dylan and Sam both said their favorite part was when the song, "I get knocked down" came on and the mascot kept falling down!  The two of them impersonating the mascot when they got home was priceless !  Chris responds, "We sit through all 4 quarters of a professional basketball game and the first thing they both talk about is the mascot!"  They had a BLAST!!!  Of course I asked Chris to take the camera to take pictures but I got the "you are pushing your luck" look so I decided to settle for this one picture I took of the two tickets instead!  
Chris, you are an amazing dad....and you're not to shabby as an uncle either!!  :) 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails