Saturday, October 2, 2010

I just wanted one cute pic with the pumpkin hat!

Last Monday Chris had to take the day off so he brought the kids to school to eat lunch with me!  It made my day!  And without any prompting he dressed the kids super cute!  Since it was rainy Chris put Charley in her pumpkin hat and she actually kept it on!  When I got home all I wanted was one cute picture with sissy in her pumpkin hat and this is what I got: 

Sam showing sissy how to sit and smile!  (p.s. that "Ghostbuster" Sam is holding is the source of MANY a laughing episodes here at the Dowdy house!....it's a seasonal favorite..."I ain't scared of no ghost"!) 
Sam insisted on taking pictures of me and sissy...

 You're a little close Sam...
 Almost buddy...almost
 and now sissy is done!!!  Didn't Chris put together a cute outfit for sissy though!!  I was impressed!
This was as good as it got for a pumpkin hat picture:
And now the Dowdy's would like to officially wish you guys: "Happy Fall"!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails