It looks just like a mini-van in the inside. Bucket seats then a bench seat in the back, and our double stroller fits in the trunk AND its all wheel drive (the true advantage of the Yukon)! Not to go all "Miley Cyrus" on yall but the Acadia truly is the "best of both worlds"!! And we both agreed that this was both of us "getting our way"!! So far I LOVE IT!!! I open the door and let Sam go back and buckle up and then load Charley in! Chris and I were cracking up while we were"car shopping" because my NUMBER 1 prerequisite was how easy it was to load kids in and out....OHHHH.HOW.YOUR.LIFE.CHANGES.WHEN.YOU.HAVE.KIDS!!!!!!
I love how Sam's club made the picture! Have we talked about Tiger Jr. yet? He literally is a child golf prodigy. He has played at least 10 complete rounds of golf...not bad for a 3 year old! And just yesterday he went with Chris to play in the PH "son/dad" tournament and drove the green!!! (Chris lets him tee off from the fairway but Chris said it was at least 75 yards! Sam BEGS Chris to take him to the course, and his golf vocabulary is ridiculous! He even knows Chris's college roommates silly golf sayings (for instance...when he hits a bunker he says, "I hope you brought your "sunscen" (sunscreen)!!!...get it...bunker=sand=the beach=you need sunscreen!) It makes me laugh every time he says it!!!

3 comments:
excellent choice! we have some friends that have one of those and they love it! (they have 2 kiddos about the same age as yours!) the sunscreen comment is too cute:) very excited to finally get to meet your two cuties in a couple weeks!! see you soon:)
I love it! I would've loved to have seen you driving a minivan though! LOL
And Sam and his golf lingo is absolutely precious!
Love it! Glad you decided against a van. We're still too young for that! haha! Or I think we are!
Post a Comment