Sunday, September 12, 2010

Thanks for shopping J.C.Penny's today, you saved....$776.67!!!

I have been eyeing the summer American Living collection at Penny's for awhile now!  (I buy all clothes for next year at the end of the season sales!) I  have seen it go  from 50% off to 70% off and I have waited patiently!  And Thursday my patience paid off...because EVERYTHING in the store that was marked 80% off was only $1.97!  I'm not even kidding folks!!  Sam, Charley, nieces, nephews, friends...everyone got some loving!   I bought a total of 24 items for only $53.96 and saved a grand total of $776.67!!!!   The tricky part about hitting the really good clearance sales is that each store manager decides when they are going to do it seperately, so the Penny's across town did their sale a week ago and everything was picked over but I caught this one on the first day!!  Here are some of the highlights:  Danielle got a couple pairs of CUTE shorts, this adorable denim top, and short!


Sissy got some PJ's for next year! 
and some cute summer dresses (yep for only 1.97 :)) 
Sam scored some shorts (the blue ones he can wear now and the others are for next year) 

This was my favorite purchase...an 80 dollar huge hurricane for..you guessed it...1.97!!!
And I got these cute shoes for fall for 4 dollars and sissy got these sandals for next summer for only 3! 
Some of my super steals are going to be 'prizes" for friends so you will have to wait to see!  I seriously LOVE finding good deals!!  Chris calls it my go to "sport" because I definitely shop with my game face on!!!  The funny part about shopping on Thursday was that I was by myself with Sam, Charley, Dylan, and Danielle!!  OH MY we were most DEFINITELY the entertainment for J.C. Penny's that night!  I had several people tell me that I was brave and even more ask me if they were "all mine"!  I'd be lying if I said at no point did I have to bribe them.  Part of my 53 dollars may or may not but DEFINITELY did go towards not 1 but 2 bags of silly bands and at one point I may or may not have told Sam "If I hear you whine about the dinosaur silly band one more time I'm taking them all away."  No, never, I never, ever threaten to take things away.  I always keep my cool in chaotic situations and Sam never, ever whines...especially not in public!  :)  


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails