Sunday, September 5, 2010

Rest assured...

if there is ever two girls among the Dowdy crew there will most assuredly be matching bows involved!  Jut look what I do with cousins!


Danielle helped me pick out Charley's outfit and she made sure they "matched"!  

Mom came to pick up all the cousins to take to Laura's game while Chris and I went to "Preschool Orientation"...and Mom matched our hot pink and white color scheme just beautifully!  And the answer is yes...if I had had another pink polka dot bow, YES, I would have made my mother put it in her hair! :):) muahahaha :) 

Since Mom took the kids early to make it to the game on time Chris and I decided to have an impromtu mid-week date!  It was so great to actually get to sit and enjoy a meal!   Can any of you hometown readers guess where: 

If the cup didn't give it away the table top definitely did!!  OHHHH the memories!  I'm pretty sure at some point 15 years ago I was at this same place sporting my spiral perm and denim overalls playing pac-man!      Speaking of the old days...have I told you about the upcoming reunion I'm helping plan?  To be honest I have mixed feelings...I wasn't totally sure I'd even go to our 10 year reunion but then Cam reminded me that for some absurd reason unbeknownst to be me the class of 2000 thought that 10 years down the road I would be good with money and some how this first grade teacher was the class Treasurer!   So that nixed that idea...I would not only be going to the thing I would be helping to plan it!  Now that it is drawing near I have decided to just get over myself and get excited about the whole event!  I have promised Chris not to resort back to my "what if no one likes me" mentality that rules almost every high school female and just ENJOY catching up with everyone!  So let me have it...did you go to your 10 reunion?  Any advice?  And no I have no idea what I'm going to wear...any fashion tips would be greatly appreciated...because I'm thinking my overalls may not fit any more and there is NO WAY my hair can handle all the chemicals of a spiral perm...you know after babies half your hair falls out, I have to be kind to what I have left!:)  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails