Silly bands are to elementary school teachers what cell phones are to high school teachers!!! I tried to play cool teacher and let the kids wear them! But I finally had to buckle and make a "silly bands only at lunch and recess" rule! I do believe my first graders have enough distractions already! Of course Sam has his own collection of silly bands! You can't work with youth all summer and try to keep "the secret" hidden!
No those aren't smudges on our coffee table from sticky fingers...we here at the Dowdy House dust on a regular basis so I'm sure it's just the way the camera is hitting it! :):)
See that cute little light blue dinosaur? Sam has already asked if he can give that one to Michael! He is so excited to see his friend from VBS who is in his preschool class!! I'm so excited he is going to have a buddy at school! And a good buddy at that!!


No comments:
Post a Comment