skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, September 17, 2010
I have decided...
if our house isn't going to sell I might as well hang some things on the wall!
OK I did not hang cute Charley on the wall but I did hang these pics of her first year!!
She makes me happy...even if I don't get to move!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Emily
Welcome to the Dowdy House! I'm Emily...wife, mother, daugther, sister, friend, Follower, and first grade teacher!
View my complete profile
Chris and Emily
Sam
Charley
Max
►
2014
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2013
(59)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(16)
►
2012
(111)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(13)
►
2011
(158)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(13)
▼
2010
(217)
►
December
(21)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(18)
▼
September
(22)
Oh but the family time...it's priceless
Please pass the corn on the cob Pursey...
Move over Pioneer Woman....
Is sissy trying to tell us something?
I know it's September...
Cute mommas!!!
The Jack N’ Jill Classic
I have decided...
Wordless Wednesday: Who had more fun at the park:
We are...Marshall!!
Good friends make the Homeplace even better!
Thanks for shopping J.C.Penny's today, you saved.....
Sam's first day of his second year of Preschool!!!
We are SO official here at the Dowdy House!!
Labor Day Fun!!
Seriously....why didn't I invent silly bands!!
If you ask "little Monk" to help you with cookies...
No Chris your right...
Rest assured...
Our trash day is Monday....
My Buddy...
Pig Room Happenings
►
August
(22)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(26)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(12)
►
2009
(128)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(7)
►
2008
(81)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(2)
Friends that Blog
The Martin Family
First Week of School
12 years ago
The Smith Family
Happy Easter
12 years ago
The Wolford Family
Raleigh Marathon April 2014
12 years ago
The Sink Family
Still here
12 years ago
Keeping up with the Jones
Our favorite Pilot
12 years ago
McCollum Family
Busy, Busy!
13 years ago
Keeping The Faith
Pursued by Grace
13 years ago
The Collins Family
Blessings
13 years ago
Among the Wildflowers...
Hello, my name is....
14 years ago
Tee Time With The Storcks
He's Here
15 years ago
People I enjoy reading about
Young House Love
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
1 week ago
Big Mama
Fashion Friday: Edition this is the last one I’ll post here
9 months ago
BooMama
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
9 months ago
Kelly's Korner
Park City Utah
4 years ago
Pioneer Woman - All Feeds
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
Teaching Sam and Scout
Gifts I’m Actually Giving This Year
6 years ago
Living Proof Ministries Blog
Staff Features: A Glimpse of Grace
6 years ago
Momastery
UNTAMED TOUR ON SALE TODAY!
6 years ago
Baby Bangs
Boxing on Sundays
9 years ago
Bring The Rain
No comments:
Post a Comment