Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sam's first day of his second year of Preschool!!!

Sam had a GREAT first day of preschool!  On the first day they asked the moms to stay to help with the transition...so I had a good first day of preschool too!!  He was so excited to see Michael and give him his dinosaur silly band!  Here they are playing with the puzzles!


All the students were asked to come to the carpet to sit on a square.  Sam went right away and found a square!  Mrs. Clemmer even said, "Boys are Girls I need you to sit just like Sam"!   Oh his teacher momma was SO proud!  He sat quietly and listened to the story but when called upon spoke clearly and gave his bashful smile!  I was such a proud momma!!!
He loved playing on the playground and in the sand box!  He interacted with classmates and listened to his teachers! 

He used his name stamp and was able to correctly put it back in the right place.  
I so enjoyed getting to see Sam in his preschool environment!  It reassured me that preschool is the right choice for Sam and that Sam is a GREAT STUDENT!!!  I am proud to be his mom!!  We are looking forward to a great year at preschool!  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails