Cam holding Charley Bird...yes we dragged Winkie and Cam with us...they like us English's are true Vintonites!!! We had fun all night trying to decide what we could enter the parade next year as...I think the final decision was that Cam and I would hone our fire baton twirling skills and give the Emeraldettes a run for their money!
The crew...doesn't Chris look so excited to be there!
The fam:
This year Vinton clearly outdid themselves. As you can see Charley was so excited she couldn't stand it...
You just wait until next year Miss Charley...Cam and I are already working on a routine to "Santa Baby". I can totally see Chris walking beside us with the charcoal and Winkie queuing up the music while mom is driving the MaJo van! That takes me to my very happy place!
The funniest part of the night was when Sam saw Santa on the back of the fire truck. He turned to me and said very seriously, "mommy, get him down here"! That kid is full of one liners I tell you!! The Dowdy's are off to frolic in our 18 inches of snow...again! If you shovel your way out stop on by the Dowdy house...rumor is we have the cutest snowman on the block...(pics to follow)!!! :)

1 comment:
Love the new header!....I've started practicing my twirling....maybe santa will bring me a baton:) Thanks for letting me drop in on yalls lunch today!
Post a Comment