Monday, December 21, 2009

So Christmas is this week but lets talk Thanksgiving

 
I forgot to post these pictures from Thanksgiving and when Sam is 34 and wondering what he did for his 3rd Thanksgiving I totally want him to remember his class's party!  Here we are eating the feast!  The Dowdy's were in charge of green beans for 10 kids and their families!!!  As you can see by the ketchup on the table they opted for chicken nuggets instead of turkey and because this was a preschool party full of 2 year olds I say...genius!!! 
Sam enjoyed showing Charley all his toys at school...do you see Charleys little leopard bloomers and adorable pink boots...precious!
And OH.MY. is that a matching leopard bow...too much Miss Thing...I can barley stand it!!!
And this is Mrs. Tiffany.  She is very patient with our Sam.  She helped just perfectly when Sam was potty training the first week of school (we didn't plan that very well did we...but he did awesome)!  She knows Sam doesn't like transition so she always warns him before they move to a new spot (especially the playground)!  Thank you Miss Tiffany for all you do!! 
On a completely unrelated tangent:  I got all of this at CVS on Thanksgiving completely free!!!  In fact every week I get free stuff!  This past week I got labels, bows, mini ornaments, and tissue paper for FREE!!!  I use manufactures coupons and only buy products that I can get Extra Care Bucks back..then I use email coupons from CVS (example 5 dollars off $25)!!!!


Did you notice my new look??? I'm still working on it but it totally takes me to my happy place.  I pretty much just learned as I went along (and when I got stuck I whined real loud until Chris paused the football game and rescued me!!)  I also decided that if PDubs could give her husband a nickname then so could I!!! I don't really call him Coach...but look at his cute little picture on my sidebar, call him Coach, and see if that doesn't take you to your happy place...because I'm definitely at mine (plus its my blog and he can't stop me, plus Chris, errr... I mean Coach, laughed his head off when I told him about his code name:):)  I'll show him to laugh at me...Coach it is! :):)  )

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails