Saturday, August 15, 2009

Well who is that intense photographer...

it's me...it's me
Sorry for the lack of recent posts...it hasn't been because of the lack of family fun...quite the contrary. Our last summer days have been jammed pack with fun family field trips (i love alliteration) and the biggest purchase of little mans life!!! All of which I will catch you up on later. For I have been one busy photographer...the last couple of nights when I usually take the time to blog once the kids are down, I have been editing for HOURS all the wonderful wedding shots Cam and I took...and by Cam and I, I mean mostly Cam's shots :) There was only 1 out of thousands of pictures in which we got in each others way...so I did what any budding photographer would do...cropped me out and zoomed in...look at that face...that's what I like to call dedication to the shot!! :) More to come on family fun and wedding pictures soon!!!

ps. we aren't talking about the "W" word...it's hush, hush around these parts...maybe if I don't talk about I won't actually have to go to....GULP....work...on GULP...monday :(:(:(

1 comment:

The Martins said...

Just a reminder. Micah is dying for a golf club. Thanks guys. Oh yeah, he did drain his first hole in one at putt putt the other night. To the victor goes the ice cream.
Thanks for the lessons Sam.
-Ed

p.s. Chris, read some blogs man!

Related Posts with Thumbnails