Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I'll let you decide...

Let me first give this post a disclaimer:
I do not, for one second want you to think I do not COMPLETELY appreciate Chris's help with the kids. I will tell anyone that we are a 50/50 household and I pretty much think Chris is Super Dad...that being said...

bless his heart....

this is how poor Charley went OUT.THE.DOOR. to eat with Chris. I'm talking in public. Not to mention she has approximately 60 ADORABLE summer dresses and Chris puts her in a onesie...a too tight onesie people. Where is her cute dress? Where are her cute shoes or socks?? AND.MERCY.ME....WHERE IS THAT CHILD'S BOW????
awww....whewwww....NOW.THAT.IS.MUCH.BETTER!!!!
(I would also like to state: Just look at Charley's face in these pics...now you tell me which "look" she likes better!!!...my girl has gots some English in her for sure (per my ghetto voice)

3 comments:

Keeping up with the Jones said...

Charley bird HAS to have her signature bow...duh! What was daddy thinking? haha! Ps....your outfit,...a lot cuter Em! :) Of course she looks cute in whatever but that dress,...PRECIOUS!

Amy Jo said...

oh my good gravy....she is getting too cute!!!

Hollan said...

Emily,By the way what was her daddy thinkin! :)Hollan

Related Posts with Thumbnails