My Sam is so sweet!! Yesterday right before bed he took a nasty fall (
ftr it was on "daddy's shift) so it took him a little bit longer to fall asleep. He even called out once for mommy. When Chris went to check on him he confessed that is just "missed mommy"!! Again tonight he called out and Chris went to check on him, this time he said, "want to see mommy"! I'm going to go on the record saying that next week is not going to be pretty because...mommy goes back to work :(:(
I'm trying not to think about it...instead I'll just look at this little face...

and those innocent eyes...

and this cute expression
ohhh what a daddy's girl we have on our hands...

don't let this cute little face fool you...I have a feeling come next week...she's going to be "missing mommy" t00!!!
1 comment:
So sorry you have to go back to work and leave those two adorable kids! I'll be thinking of you! Let's try to get together one day this week before you go back - we haven't got to hang out in forever.
Post a Comment