Have you ever tried to take pictures with a 5 month old and 2 year old?? Here are some things Cam and I learned:
-Winkie's (cam's mom) school props are DEF. needed to capture the attention of said 2 year old and 5 month old
-Maybe the first day back is not a good day to take pics...especially if said 2 year old did not take a nap :)
-Sometimes you just have to laugh
-You get what you get....("and you don't throw a fit"...can you tell I'm back to school???)
-I could edit pictures of my family all day long...they kinda make me smile
Thanks Cam for taking our pics...we shall return...with Winkie in hand :):)
First Week of School
11 years ago

5 comments:
ok. these posts made me a little home sick. i mean really - teats and chubby legs. what aunt can resist?!
They were so great!
I'm glad you went with the pink and blue...LOVE it! Oh, and Brad wants to know what Chris's comments were through the whole picture taking/posing :)
way to go cameron!!! such a cute family emily!
Love the family photos!! Yall are so color coordinated too!!!
Post a Comment