Sunday, August 2, 2009

see these feet...

for the record they are NOT mine. If they were mine...they would be resting, and they would have a very good reason to be.

See this cute, adorable couple...
they are Zach and Meghann!
Look how they gaze into each other eyes...and they too, have a good reason....

because yesterday they were, "Going to the chapel and (they got) married!!!"
It was a really sweet wedding, I mean just look how in love they are..

they are so cute and happy...I just might have to squeeze them


Look how they are sitting down...

and laughing....
Yeah, yesterday I was NOT sitting down, and the reason my feet hurt and are consequently resting today???

Cam and I were taking their wedding pictures. Quite possible the most stressful thing I have ever done. I'm pretty sure I should stick to cute, adorable babies.
Hopefully we got some good shots...but hey, even if we didn't...at least they have some cute engagement pics!
CONGRATS Zach and Meghann!!!! What a sweet, sweet, wedding! Thanks for including us!! Don't worry I WILL be posting wedding pics...but Cam and I are not even going to look at the more than 1500 pics until next week...then I may be able to feel my toes again!!!

2 comments:

April and Brad said...

Two posts in one day...WILD and CRAZY :)

amy jeffreys said...

Hey girl! THis is Amy and I know you did an amazing job! I am serious about getting you to do some kids pics for me! Talk to you soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails