Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Super Bowl!!!...

...I know at this rate of updating the blog I'll be introducing baby girl in June...but I just knew you internets did not want to miss these captivating pics (courtesy of Aunt Cam)...

Not really sure what Sam is doing here but as his face clearly states, he obviously enjoyed daddy's chili and ham biscuits!!
Lucky for me I we needed last minute super bowl essentials, me and the rest of Vinton..however I did score these awesome 3-D glasses at Kroger! Check out that action shot...I mean really people...how is my son's nickname "serious Sam"???? clearly he takes after my serious side...
This would be Sam reaching ALL the way into the chip bag!


Here are the rest of the girls rockin there 3-D's! The answer to your question is yes...YES, I am wearing a vintage Redskins super bowl shirt and you guessed it...sweatpants!!! I figured with the paper plates and all, I should probably dress up! and do you see that yummy dip April made sitting RIGHT IN FRONT ME...and see how it is half eaten...yep...that was ALL me too!!

Where are Elli's 3-D's???
Sidenote: not that we are trying out for Super Bowl party of the year but I would like to state that the Dowdy Super Bowl Party '09 came complete with a super bowl quiz made by Chris!!! (FTR... Cam won) And while we were checking our quiz at the end of the game Chris said 'This is quietest class I've ever had'!!! gotta love working in the city!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails