Thursday, February 26, 2009

My little helper...the big bro!!!!

As if I'm not having a serious mommy moment already given the fact my baby boy is TURNING 2 TOMORROW...its also my 100th post! Where has all the time gone...:)

We have been busy at the "Dowdy House"! Getting ready for baby girl! The bag is packed, new batteries in the baby swing, and clean sheets on the guest bed ready for aunt mammie!!! Here is a sneak peak of Daddy and big bro putting together Charley's bassinet...


Then they got down to serious business with a little "fumble recover"!!


Now that we have almost all the boxes checked this little girl can get a move on...tomorrow I have an all day inservice that I don't mind at ALL missing, but then again...Charley and Sam would share a birthday...your thoughts???? I'll try to update tom. with pics from Sam's birthday...we kept it small this year, just family...JUST IN CASE...we are celebrating in the hospital!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Sam!!! Enjoy the "small gathering" tonight! I say Charley should wait at least one more day...no siblings should ever have to share a birthday as much as they have to share already...They are both so special that they need their very own day!

April and Brad said...

Happy Birthday SAM!!!! FTR yesterday at the basketball game Sam was way more interested in Brad than Apul my feelings were hurt just a little :)

Keeping up with the Jones said...

Happy Birthday Samster!! Oh my goodness I can't believe he's 2! Time has flown by! We love you Sam!

Anonymous said...

Seeing Chris's 3rd South shirt gave me chills. The Leech got chills too because he knows the number on the back. -Ed

Related Posts with Thumbnails