Two weekends ago my very loving family threw a baby shower for baby girl...something about not wanting Charley to walk around in soccer
onesies! (Not that naming her a predominately boy's name isn't going to scar her for life anyway:) I tried to keep the
fam thinking simple..instead of a shower...more of a sprinkle...but you know us English gals can throw us a party, and what a beautiful shin-dig it was! Mom made all her classics and in true-Jo style we had enough food for a football team! Laura and Amy did some cute games (I'm planning on making that another post!), because you KNOW how much Amy Jo loves her a good shower game (no sarcasm noted), and EVERYONE out did themselves with the cutest things for Charley! I have such wonderful friends and family!!! Thank you for caring for little Charley and our family so much!!
Here is the belly shot from the shower...

We had the shower at my house and it worked out perfectly!! Everyone got to see the nursery (pics to come), we didn't have to haul gifts anywhere, and everyone pitched in to clean the house (and they thought I was being nice by offering my house...ha!) One little five (now six) year old even got to spend the night and we put her right to work....

Don't worry Danielle got paid in lawn mower rides from
unkie Chris! And I'm posting this pic of Amy because she said not to!!!! P.S VERY SAD DAY...Sam official calls Amy....Amy...no
mammie, no more:(:( tears I tell you, he is just growing up so quick!

Amy took her job with the camera VERY serious!!

Of course Danielle was my little helper when it came to opening up gifts! Charley will officially be the best dressed baby of the summer!!

The English Girls!!!

More to come about these little PRECIOUS letters in the nursery post...have I told you how much I want to pick up my college
roomie Cam and squeeze her! She hand painted those to EXACTLY match my fabric in the nursery...AS IN, hand painted the paisley pattern and everything...yeah I love her!!! PS. speaking of names Sam calls people...lets just say Sam substitutes his "C"s with "D"s, so you guessed it...Cam comes out as....yep...I just keep telling myself, "as in the beaver's home, not the bad word!"

Can you tell my friends and family know me...Charley will def. be the first one in Sunday School to be able to spell her name, she got so many CUTE monogrammed things!! Nana got her these cute burp clothes and Sam and Charley got matching adorable bath towels!!

I posted this picture for 2 reasons:
1. Look at this incredible cute blanket and
lovie that has Charley's initials on them from April (as Sam's says A-Pool)
2. Look at
MaJo in the back SAVING PAPER! She is literally rolling up the paper because Jo does NOT let good paper go to waste!!! Anyone want to take a stab about how long Christmas lasts at Jo's house...its not pretty people, the same holds true for boxes!!!:):) Oh, and don't get mad at me! I'm allowed to make fun of my mother...she put me in "It's a boy clothing" as a baby...with the excuse...you never left the house in it...that's our
Majo, she apparently doesn't let good articles of clothing go to waste either!!

In all seriousness people...how could you not love
Majo...just look at her...AND she can ride a motorcycle...she is
basically the coolest ever!!!
1 comment:
Before I had even scrolled down to look at the picture I KNEW Mom was saving wrapping paper. I knew it - I knew it. Too funny!
Post a Comment