Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's still a.....

GIRL!!

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers today for the ultrasound! My fluid levels were DOWN by 4 points (whatever that means). I'm right around 21 (once again...whatever that means). I do know that is the cut off number for just barely having too much fluid. Doctor Martin is pleased that they dropped 4 points and says that most likely, as she suspected, it was my too-high in sugar diet! (she also advised Chris to keep up the healthy breakfasts in bed..doctors orders, today he made me a fruit cup full of fresh cut up fruit and peanut butter to dip in!!!!) I still have to go in for a non-stress test on Friday...does that date ring a bell...a certain little boy turning 2!!! I also have another ultrasound next Monday! Continue to pray that my fluid levels go down!!! Also, (boys this is where you scroll down without reading but girls I know you really want to know....I am almost 2 cm dilated and 50 percent effaced!!!) So I might make that ultrasound and might not!!!:):)

Here are a couple pics from the ultrasounds. They are hard to see, especially after being scanned in, but ohh how I love to see that cute little chubby face on 4-D. She kept sticking her tongue out, and mom SWEARS she has the Coleman nose...poor, poor girl!!! Here's to hoping she doesn't get the Coleman teeth!!!

This one cracks me up...apparently she is kicking her left eye...homegirl is F.L.E.X.I.B.L.E!!!

This one is hard to see, her eyes are covered up by some part, but try to find her nose in the middle of the picture and right below that you can see the cutest little pout!!! I was just telling the ultrasound tech that her daddy had practice and couldn't make it this time and apparently we have quite the little Daddy's girl on our hands, because right when I said that the ultrasound tech clicked this picture of her pouting!!!!...look at that bottom lip...Chris has no idea that his little princess is about to take her throne!!!!
Here is another shot of her kicking her face!!! Her foot is over her left eye...
There was a really funny one of her sticking up her middle finger...the ultrasound tech even wrote on the screen and labeled "middle finger" just to be funny...I have the picture to prove it!!! Chris got a good laugh out of that when he got home but then followed the laugh with, "no honey, you can NOT blog that"!!!!


Also check out April's blog about "Super-Star Sam"! Chris said, (and I quote), "It was so cool to be Sam's dad"! He also said he was pretty sure that had Sam been able to write he would have had to sign autographs!!! Apparently there were over 1,500 fans who thought I had the cutest 2 year old ever!!! And no offense to the cheerleaders but Chris said people kept coming up to him saying, "that was the best halftime show the whole season!" ! Our Sam...the entertainer!!!


(sidenote: I had no idea until April pointed it out to me but you will NEVER guess what the background of my blog is called...CHARLOTTE...coincidence...I think not!!!!

2 comments:

Wolford Family said...

OH, Em, she is going to be so beautiful! I can't wait to meet her and so glad to hear your fluid levels are down!

Keeping up with the Jones said...

So precious!! :) Love the pics,..is Charley preparing to be rara with her foot near her head,..going in for a cheer kick?!? I'm so glad your appt went good...I'm proud of you for doing good on your starches and sugars! ;) No pantakes for this mommy til Charley gets here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails