Monday, February 9, 2009

Global Domination...at its FINEST!!!!

So I'm just going to come right and say it...I'm behind on blogs...here is our "Risk" party that we had a couple of weeks ago with the Collins and Wolfords!  For those that don't know Risk is a board game in which basically the point is to take over the world one country at a time.  You have cute little army men and you "battle" over territory using dice!  Let me first say, apparently I'm more competitive than I think, or maybe I'm just more pregnant than I think...one of the two, because when Tony and Chris starting whispering/conspiring against the rest of us...this pregnant lady in charge of the red troops wasn't having ANY part of it!  Lets just say at one point I believe my exact comment was "This is the last time I'm playing this game with my husband..while being VP (very pregnant), because its just not good for our marriage! :):)"  I'm sure I had a couple other good one liners in there!  To make a LONG story short...nobody could stop this hormonal pregnant commander and she victoriously led her red troops to VICTORY!!! (even when it was 1:30 in the morning and the only two people left in the game were Chris and I...and even though it was APPARENT I was going to win, Chris STILL made me roll the dice until EVERY LAST LITTLE grey army man was gone!  And a huge thank you goes out to Brad and April for staying up until 1:30 with us to ensure that neither Chris nor I harmed each other in the process of my global domination!:):))   

Nobody even realized I clearly had an advantage...just look at the red army's 2nd in command!!

See the little conspirators sitting on the couch beside each other...and look who is saving the VP gal's recliner...thanks 2nd in command...
Yes I made them stop and smile JUST for the blog, I refrained from making them sign photo release forms! 
And because I just counted and referred to pregnancy 5 times already in this post...here is another pregnancy pic from last week!  I went to the doctor today and while this may be TMI...I have not started dilating any but the baby is head down!  Let's rewind when I went into my 36 week appointment with Sam and I was already 3 cm...you can imagine the frenzy that sent me into...however, least we forget how I stayed at 3 cm for 3 and half weeks!!!  I also asked how I would NOT like to be teaching first grade at 6 cm and not even know it until I go in for my regular doctor's appointment this time (i.e. how it all went down with Sam).  She reassured me that was a "unique" situation and would probably not happen again!   I go next Wed. for my last ultrasound!!  
More posts to come including pics from my baby "sprinkle"!!!  OH MY HEAVENS did Charley get some adorable things!!! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails