*Its long but trust me...watch it till the end...BUNDLE OF CUTENESS!!!! (sorry for the duplicates of color and black and white...I couldn't decide which one I liked better!!!)

So Cam, my college roommate,
BFF, and business partner, and I are kinda sorta thinking we might be on to something!!! We are in the process of thinking of a business name! At midnight last night we were still on the computer editing some of Jackson's pictures from his 1 week "photo shoot"!!! These were a couple of our favorites...he took some in 2 adorable outfits as well, but lets be honest people IS THERE ANYTHING CUTER THAN A NAKED BABY!!!!!! (josh and
chris seem to think so but
thats ok) These were taken at their house on a cloudy day so we had trouble getting good light but I think we managed!!! Not to mention we had the
bestest little baby in the world to be our guinea pig...he let us put him in any pose and SOMEHOW we went the whole two hours without a pee to the face!!! Kudos Jackson! So if you happen to have a catchy name for us...let us know!!! We will start taking names and numbers for future clients now.....TOT (Cam* you know what I'm talking about) *pronounced=
cayim
No comments:
Post a Comment