Sunday, July 6, 2008

Let the pictures do the talking!!

Greetings from Yakima!!! I find it best to let the pictures speak for themselves!!
As you can see Sam is totally digging the view from the top of the Space Needle!!
Here is a cool pic of Silas in front of the Experience Music Project!
After Seattle we set out for Yakima and decided to take the "scenic" tour through Mt. Rainer. The most BEAUTIFUL car ride ever! Being the smart mother I am, I weathered.com"ed" it (I'm pretty sure I just made weather.com into a verb but apparently anything flies here at the "Dowdy House") and it said that Yakima would be in the 90's all week, therefore I packed shorts and short sleeved tops for the fam! What no one managed to tell me was that to get from Seattle to Yakima we would be traveling over one of the tallest mountain peaks in the US! HENCE the following pictures of the Dowdy's in 4 feet of snow and Sam in his BEACH ROMPER!!!!! Also note the PH gear the Dowdy's were "repping" in Washington, and yes of course Chris just LOVED matching me all day long!

Here is the famous fish market!
Chris pushing the massive stroller...doesn't Silas and Sam look adorable with their matching Seattle Mariners hats and paci's
How cute is this kid?????
Ghetto Style!
Visiting the Needle on the 4th of July PLEASE note the matching RED,WHITE, and BLUE!!!!! (Chris LOVED that too!!!) Mom always taught us to be "festive"!!!
Hopefully I will have more pics soon!!!! Hope you enjoyed the 4th!!!! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNKIE GREGGIE-POO! Sorry no pics...I'm just a little out of the state!

1 comment:

Brett, Lynette & Liam said...

Hello Dowdy Family!! I found your blog off of a comment on Aaron's blog. Sam is adorable. You both made a good lookin' kid. Take Care! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails