Then I remember all of God's many miracles...and I am blessed....
Chris and I are proud to announce the birth of our second niece...Eliza Jubilee Dowdy...She is absolutely beautiful and is blessed to have amazing parents and an adorable older brother. Aaron, Faith, Silas, and Eliza you continue to be in our thoughts and prayers and we are SO excited for you guys!!! (While we enjoyed referring to Sam's newest cousin as "baby something" we are glad you guys decided to finally name her...didn't you have 9 months.....you know we are only kidding and we love you guys and the name Eliza!!!!! :):)
We have decided to keep up with our gift giving tradition...rest easy Silas...the pink tu-tu is in the mail!!! What's a family without inside jokes!!! We have had several friends welcome new babies and it always reminds me of Chris's first words after Sam was born..."How do people not believe in God after that!" What a perfect way to end "one of those days" by looking at just one of God's many miracles, that He so graciously trusts that we follow His will for them!!!
1 Samuel 1:27-28~"I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he will be given over to the LORD."
Thank you Lord for your gracious gift...let me always humbly fall to your feet....even on "those days"

No comments:
Post a Comment