Sam had a doctor's appointment on Wednesday and Chris and I both thought it would be a good idea for us both to take off! We had a great day spending time together even if that time was spent in the waiting room at the doctor's office. (for all you other Nosey Rosies out there...I was in heaven getting to people watch and eavesdrop all at the same time...on quite a few occasions I had to look away from Chris because his facial expressions were CRACKING me up!!! Here are Sam's new stats:): He weighs 22 lbs, 11 oz., and is 32 inches tall!!! That would be the good news....the bad....he had to get 4 shots and our pediatrician heard a heart murmur so she wants us to see a pediatric cardiologist:( Please pray for Sam..while murmurs are fairly common, they can usually hear them from birth and Dr. Johnson is unsure as to why she is just now hearing it. Not to mention this is not Sam's first "specialist" appointment and he goes back to the urologist at the end of June.
On a lighter note...Even though they aren't officially announcing it until tonight... I am married to the Western Valley District "Coach of the Year"! The Championship game is tonight and don't you think a "Tournament" trophy would look nice sitting beside the "regular season" trophy we already own!!!!:) I am proud of Chris and his guys...I even wore my "PH SOCCER...DO WORK." shirt to school today (with my purple ribbon of course).

....
No comments:
Post a Comment