Saturday, January 5, 2013

Welcome Henry Mitchell Storck!


The weekend after Christmas Max and I headed up to Williamsburg to meet little Henry!  (I was thinking about what I could give my sister as a baby gift and another crying baby was all I could think of...ha!) We laughed about how crazy it was!  Basically at all times there was a baby crying (mostly mine by the way...I threatened to trade him if he didn't watch out! ha!)  and several times my sister and I sat side by side nursing!  I love their little family of 4 so much! And I can't wait to watch these guys grow up together!  They are destined to be BFF's!  (I secretly was praying for Amy Jo to have a boy once I found out what we were having! :) ) We jokingly called Max, Casper...look how white he looks next to little Henry.  And I must have said at least 1,489 times while I was there, "I just can't believe how much they grow in two months."...and then I would shed a little tear for how big Max was getting!  
I had one goal while I was there...to take newborn pics of Henry.  It wasn't my best work but I managed to get a couple good ones!  
I just love that little guy...and his big brother...and his mom and dad aren't too bad either!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails