Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sweet Faces

Aren't they just the cutest kids??  (there are more of Max only because he can't run from the camera...I have him exactly where I want him..ha!) 
 I seriously just want to kiss his face off!


 "You talkin to me...????"
 This is the sweetest little boy I know...
Those eyes...she is so beautiful!  


Can you tell I went back to work today...I'm all sappy!!!  I survived my first day!!!  I'm mostly just exhausted!  I pack 9 bags everyday!  9 BAGS!!!!!  CRAZY!!   I'm giving myself 2 weeks to get adjusted to my "new routine"!  Hopefully by then I'll be smooth sailing...just in time for soccer season!!  I think I can, I think I can!   (It helps I have the best friends and family in the world!  All your kind words and actions really, really, really make it easier!...thanks guys!)  My first graders were all smiles today!...they make it easier!  And I felt really good as a teacher today...a "I'm exactly where God wants me" peace!   Pray for the next couple weeks...if you want to mention snow, I'm not stopping you!  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I said a special prayer for you this week as I figured the day was coming up soon! I know it is the hardest thing in the world to leave your babies everyday...chin up....and look at those pics anytime your little heart desires- I'm a sucker for blue eyed babes as well! And...if it makes you feel even an ounce better, as much as I LOVE being with my kiddos everyday, there are some days that I really really miss my coworkers and feeling valuable in a not wiping a butt kind of way. It's not all soap operas and bon bons...I think us moms put so much unecessary stress on ourselves to be or not to be. Love ya...and your family and friends love you to pieces. You are an awesome mom and a lucky girl! -Abby

Related Posts with Thumbnails