We had a wonderful Christmas! Chris, Sam, and Charley had the flu but forged ahead anyway to enjoy the day as much as possible!
Setting out cookies and milk AND a DP for Santa!
Sprinkling reindeer food...
Chris sporting my PJ top! I love pictures when as soon I snap the picture he says, "Now Emily, don't blog that..."!
All ready for Christmas morning!
Christmas morning! Sam and Charley each got a hula-hoop, Sam got a basketball hoop, Charley got a play cottage for outside, and Max got a racetrack toy from Santa
Chris got Sam a Messi uniform and he proceeded to wear it for the next 48 hours straight...true story! HA!
Each kid got a family board game! Sissy's favorite part of Jenga is waving her hands while chanting "Jenga..Jenga"! Bless her!
She loves fingernail polish! Of course she chose "perfect pink"!
Only our son asks for a football kicking tee!
Princess dress!
Sam and I have had some major battles in Battleship!
It was so nice to have a relaxing morning, taking our time with Christmas breakfast, opening toys, and watching Christmas movies...especially since we were under the weather! After lunch we loaded up the car to head to Gee-Jo and Papa Kenny's house then we ended the night at Nana and Papas! Our kids made out like bandits at both houses!
The night after Christmas we watched Elf and Chris made elf peanut butter cookies...and I died laughing!
We had such a sweet first Christmas as a family of 5!






No comments:
Post a Comment