I'm pretty sure this could be a Gatoraide ad...Charley is huge fan of water breaks (please note we were short players so she was "playing" the whole time...this was taken during the action....self imposed water break anyone??)
Charley behind you...No really, Charley behind you...
The next 3 just make heart happy...that's my girl...I love her...
These were taken during the game...she makes me smile...
This is Charley's go to move...the head between her legs! Chris calls her "Charley the Ostrich"! In fact his exact quote last game was "good stuff Charley the Ostrich...good stuff!"!
Charley we love your heart! Soccer may not be your thing or you may grow to love it...one thing is for certain...you're a happy girl...and we wouldn't change anything about your sweet spirit!
Sam and Charley action shots to come tom.! Thanks Faith for taking such great pics!








2 comments:
Hey at least she looks cute doing it :)
HAHAHA!!!!!! I literally laughed out loud while reading/seeing this!!! And may have peed a tiny bit. :) so great!
Post a Comment