Sunday, September 9, 2012

Charley's First Day of Preschool!

Last Tuesday I got to take Charley to her first day of preschool!  On the first day the parent gets to stay with the student so I was super excited to see how Charley would take everything in!  She rocked it!  She was a little shy, not saying her name during the name game, but she loved carpet time and outside time!  We are so proud of her easy transition!  At the end of school I was catching up with the teachers (all 4 of them had Sam either in the 2 day or 5 day class) about the baby and the new house and Charley was running up and down the steps...they said, "I see she is a little more wide open than Sam"!  I just had to laugh!  Nana took her on her second day and dropped her off and she just marched right on in like such a big girl!  Her teachers said she did awesome and even said her name during the game!  Charley is so, so, so excited about "pee-school" and we know she will absolutely love it!  Way to go Charley...you rocked it!   

We crashed the boys morning breakfast date at Dunkin Donuts!  After breakfast we went together to my doctors appointment and she loved getting to hear the baby' heartbeat!  We had some extra time so we stopped by CVS to get some "special" nail polish and I painted her nails, "sparkly"!     

 I love this picture...
 Charley got to pick out what she wanted to wear!  I laugh because Charley literally had so many summer clothes she could have worn a different outfit everyday but she has loved, loved, loved this little 2 dollar dress from JC Penny's...I think we got our money's worth!

Playing with the blocks...
 Working a dinosaur puzzle!

 And now Charley wants a house like this for Christmas!  I love how she is so into "imaginative play"!  She could sit and play babies for hours!  She is definitely our "creative", funny kid and we love it!  When we go outside to ride bikes and I sit in a chair to relax and Charley will "drive by" on her bike and pretend it's the McDonald's drive-thur!  It's precious!





 Her teachers!   These were Sam's 2 day class teachers so we really excited to have them again!  They are great!
 Playing peek-a-boo!  She is crazy!


After school we had some extra time so we headed to play at the McDonald's playplace!  I so enjoyed spending my morning with my girl!  She did awesome and we are so proud of her!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails