Monday, August 13, 2012

Splash Valley

We got to go to splash valley 3 times this summer! Charley LOVES her some splash valley!  Sam likes the big pool with the purple slide and the lazy river the most!  I got a groupon for 50 percent off and then as we were packing up to leave it started storming and we got a rain check!  BONUS day for free!  







 We met Landry, Cam, and Winkie one day for a little playdate!  Charley loved having someone to go with her since her brother doesn't always cooperate! HA!
My favorite moment was when Mom sent Charley down the purple slide!  You can't go with an adult but as she went down she flipped over and was clinging to the very top of the slide.  Mom, in true, "Christmas Story" style pushed her down with her foot!  I was at the bottom and could barley catch her I was laughing so hard!  One of Chris's soccer players was the worker at the top of the slide and he looked at mom and said..."well I wasn't going to do it!"!  Let's just say sissy was one and done with the purple slide!  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails