How Far Along: 29 Weeks
Gender: It's a BOY!! We are 94.9 percent sure we are going with Maxwell Taylor! Taylor is my Mom's maiden name and I've always wanted to use it for either a girl or a boy! I like the way it flows together! Plus how cute does Sam, Charley, and Max sound...pretty darn cute!!! What are your thoughts???
Maternity Clothes: Maybe I should go ahead and take this off now...it's a def. yes!
Weight gain: 28 pounds. My philosophy now is "until my doctor worries...I'm not going to worry!"...and yes I will have another sausage poof!
Gender: It's a BOY!! We are 94.9 percent sure we are going with Maxwell Taylor! Taylor is my Mom's maiden name and I've always wanted to use it for either a girl or a boy! I like the way it flows together! Plus how cute does Sam, Charley, and Max sound...pretty darn cute!!! What are your thoughts???
Maternity Clothes: Maybe I should go ahead and take this off now...it's a def. yes!
Weight gain: 28 pounds. My philosophy now is "until my doctor worries...I'm not going to worry!"...and yes I will have another sausage poof!
Movement: I have lots of contractions (Braxton Hicks) and he rolls and punches with the best of them!
Sleep: Having trouble falling asleep and staying asleep!
Symptoms: Some days my fingers and feet start to swell and some days they don't. EXTREME FATIGUE (mostly due to the craziness that is back to school week!
Cravings: Fruit...I would love a watermelon right now!
Best moment this week: Sam has said he felt the baby move before but I'm not sure I believed him! While watching the Olympics we was "trying to the feel the baby" (AKA I want to stay up later and mom thinks this is cute so she'll let me) and baby boy let out a huge kick right where Sam's hand was placed! You should have seen how big his eyes got and how excited he was! It was precious with a capital P!


2 comments:
I LOVE the name!! And you are so cute pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!
Love Max with Sam and Charley! So excited! By the way, you look way too cute to be 29 weeks! You look fantastic (as always). Love you Dowdy family of 5! :)
Post a Comment