We tried to mix some work and some play this summer. Chris worked on the half bath...awesome toilet shot to follow...
He had to cut the sink base (which we got for a super cheap bargain at of all places Kirklands) and added all the plumbing hardware and drains. It's all installed I just forgot to take a final pic...I'll get on that...We painted the dining room with colors from our old house. We do actually own chairs to our dining room table but I have no idea where they are in this picture..ha!
Before shot of the outside...
After Greg and his chainsaw got a hold of it! Please notice Greg's chaps and Amy Jo's rear-end...I'm such a bratty and mean littler sister!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!! We still have a TON of clean up work to do in the yard but we have more of a clean slate now!



1 comment:
Looks awesome guys!
Post a Comment